شباب سوريا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

*~* Messages in English *~*

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
سما

سما

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 975
العمر : 31
المزاج : Mllllllll
البلد : syria
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/06/2009
نقاط : 12423
السٌّمعَة : 14

*~* Messages in English *~* Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: *~* Messages in English *~*   *~* Messages in English *~* I_icon_minitimeالخميس يوليو 30, 2009 5:21 am

its hard to tell your mind to stop
loving someone when your heart still does

*~*When I was born half of my soul is given to someone else; i spend all of my lives looking for our other half.*~*

*Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while so when you're lonely remember it's true somebody somewhere is
When we are born half of our soul is given to someone else; we spend all of our lives looking for our other half.*~*

The hardest way to miss someone is when you are sitting right next to them, knowing that you can't have them.*~

*~*A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.*~*

The hardest thing to do is watch the one
you love, love someone else.*~*

Sometimes it hurts more to smile in front of everyone than to cry all alone

Funny how we feel so much but cannot say a word, we are screaming inside but we can't be heard.

Everyone says you can only fall in love once, but that’s not true, ‘cause
every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.

If in my dreams is the only place I can hold you, I want to sleep forever!

) Love isn’t when you can imagine spending your life with someone; it’s when you can’t imagine your life without that person!

When it hurts to look back, and you’re too scared to look ahead, look beside you and i will be there

ــــــــــــــــــــــ
Regards
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

*~* Messages in English *~*
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
شباب سوريا :: صــور و رسائل-
انتقل الى: